The Treasury department (4 persons) has the following main responsibilities:
- attract long term funding in the international capital markets
- investor relations
- asset & liability management
- cash management
For cash management we are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague. Amongst the responsibilities are:
- management of daily liquidity position
- issuance of commercial paper under the ECP and USCP program
- undertake repo transactions
- maintenance of relationships with banks and brokers
- monitoring and managing short term interest rate risk position
- suggestion and implementation of hedge transactions
- management of collateral position with central clearing and bilateral csa’s
- monitoring of developments in the market impacting NWB Bank
- being part of the Treasury team on the other responsibilities
NWB Bank is a leading financial services provider for the public sector. The bank arranges short-term and long-term loans for water authorities, municipalities, provinces, social housing, healthcare, educational institutions, public-private partnerships ("PPP") and activities in the field of watersupply and the environment. NWB Bank funds its activities on the international money and capital markets on the back of a very strong financial position and ratings from Moody’s (Aaa) and Standard & Poor’s (AAA). Since the bank was founded in 1954, its shares have been held by public authorities.
The bank’s objective is to provide the required funding subject to the most favourable terms and tailored specifically to the individual customer. Social relevance, high quality and a strong financial position and integrity are the cornerstones of the bank’s policy.
We offer an attractive package of primary and secondary terms of employment with amongst other things ample possibilities for study and development. The bank offers a professional and pleasant working environment with a focus on initiative and cooperation.
You are the right person because you are independent, thorough and to a high level collaboration orientated. You are critical in a positive manner, technically strong, accurate and pragmatic.
What do we ask?
- academic intellectual ability
- some years relevant working experience
- strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- good communication skills
For questions please contact Tom Meuwissen, head of Treasury (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the HR department. You may send your motivation letter plus CV to email@example.com.